- Responsible for the safe operation of assigned high-speed large-scale automated assembly machines
- Makes complex repairs and major adjustments to assembly equipment, including set-ups and changeovers.
- Performs quality checks per the quality inspection plan (QIP), documents specified measurements per print at required intervals.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly preventive and routine machine maintenance.
- Performs tooling adjustment (e.g., sharpening/conditioning, checking height of spring-loaded pins (pin-ou), keying features, bend stations, insertion stations).
- Replaces sensors, punches, dies, stock components, air cylinders, belts, etc.
- Adjusts housing feed based on associated standards.
- Uses height indicator, ram optic, gauges and microscopic visual checks.
- Identifies and re-sets machine faults, clears jams, restarts production, removes and packages
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
1+ years of experience
Need for deviation from established procedures where necessary.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.