Local agriculture machine manufacturing company is looking for an individual for their Assembly team!
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00/hr DOE
Shift: 5:00am - 3:30pm
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Assemble conveyor equipment following blueprint and assembly procedures
- Assemble electronic air valve manifolds following sample item.
- Assemble small bracket, electronics, etc.
- Assemble Power and communication enclosures following diagram or sample item.
- Apply established standards, processes and procedures to ensure quality
- Final system assembly and testing of systems
- Inventory of parts in certain departments.
- Ability to work with hand tools
- Ability to work with grinders and cutters
- Ability perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Ability to be organized
- Attention to detail
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years minimum of mechanical or assembly work experience.
Apply online today!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility). Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.