Great opportunity to utilize your new education and skills in finance to join a local team as an Associate Financial Planner- with a track to a Financial Advisor
Work directly under the top advisor to have hands on learning with the industry; creating a lot of growth opportunity
- Support second chair duties in client meetings to learn the business, and eventually contribute to the conversation
- Gather data and action items during meetings for follow up
- Coordinate with senior leaders in any development and preparation for client visits
- Support in financial plans, recommendations, and solutions for the client's best interest
- Communicate effectively with clients to understand their needs and goals before providing a potential solution
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Series 7 and/or Series 66 preferred
- Leadership experience a plus
- Able to sit for the Series 66, Series 7, and CFP exam within the next 2 years
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- Exceptional communication skills and bedside manner
- Able to identify a need and sell services to resolve that need
- Able to take active coaching during the daily job functions for continued learning
- Prefer 1+ year experience working for a financial organization
- Proficient working knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs
Give Spherion a call TODAY at 301-694-7700 or apply directly below!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.