Spherion Jacksonville is looking for an Associate Graphic Artist for their client near the St. Johns Town Center. The Associate Graphic Artist will assist with daily assigned tasks which include but is not limited to: Control Sheets Management, PDSRs, Inserts Management, business cards, ad hoc interdepartmental requests, maintenance of intradepartmental printers, assist in management of printed material for Reps, stocking of printed inventory, assist in maintaining network drives, clean, path and archive digital images.
- Support Graphic Artists and Literature Resource Assistant.
- Able to retrieve and interpret documents.
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite and other software.
- Use of SAP, Salesforce.com and Intranet to find information for inventory and marketing media.
- Following the company's "Quality Policy" and "Safety Program."
- Utilize SAP to create a sales order for the representatives out in the field and performing purchase requisition for the Graphics Artist and other internal departments.
- Create, modify and maintain visual aids for inventory management, including wall charts and inventory sheets with pictures.
- Collaborate with all departments in the creation of resources for the customer and employees.
- Modify various product inserts by following regulatory and quality specifications.
- Scan, photograph, and document various products and personnel.
- Refine digital images inside of databases.
- Help in maintaining media files.
- Purchasing articles on behalf of the Product Managers, while maintaining them.
- Cross reference products.
- Assist in fulfilling salesperson literature requests.
- Observe and comprehend industry standards of both Graphic Design and the Medical Device Industry.
- Proficiency and willingness to learn programs other than graphics suites available.
- Place/Order literature or other items that pertain to the duties of the Literature Resource Assistant for the Sales Representative or company through FedEx.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to operate effectively with all levels of internal and external associates/customers/colleagues.
- Display the ability to communicate visually, verbally, and in writing.
- Associates Degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience in related field
- Graphic related software skills preferred
Please submit your resume to email@example.com today!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.