Data Warehouse Batch Developer (Healthcare) Remote
We have an urgent need for a Data Warehouse Batch Developer with Healthcare experience to join an ETL development team working to deliver enterprise data warehouse and data marts to support data analytics, reporting and business intelligence initiatives for healthcare solutions across the US.
This position will analyze, improve, and tune existing scripts, ETL, and reports and create data-models and structures which support analytical applications.
This is a full time contract role with the potential of FTE conversion and offers a fully remote work schedule, permanently. Preference will be given to those who can onboard quickly due to the HIGH URGENCY need.
Required experience and Tech stack:
- 2+ years ETL/Batch development experience in Healthcare and/or Medicare (non-negotiable)
- 2+ years of progressive experience in all phases of software development using C, C++, LINUX/UNIX
- 2+ years’ writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net.
- DSS Batch needed - Skills: C, Unix, SQL, Oracle, DSS, ETL
- Experience on one or more full release project life cycles
- Good understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle
- Good understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
Preferred experience and double bonus points:
- Claims processing/enhancement in Healthcare
- Experience on a MMIS Interchange account as a DSS Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in job related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.