Health, dental, and vision benefits + paid holidays!
Apply today to be a Benefits Specialist. This indefinite, temporary role will provide you with the opportunity to work directly with retirees, members, and employers to assist with retirement/benefits inquiries.
Our client is seeking individuals with a good phone presence and excellent communication skills!
Daily responsibilities are as follows:
- Answer incoming calls and resolve complex questions
- Relay available benefit programs, options, eligibility requirements, and application deadlines to participating employers and members
- Monitor and perform benefits adjustments for employers and members as needed
- Ensure that government employee and retiree's payments are made on time and with a high level of accuracy
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic math skills including the ability to calculate estimated and final benefit amounts
- Computer skills including the ability to use computer-based software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc., and complex case management, customer relationship management, and benefits processing software
- Ability to research, interpret, and apply relevant WI Statutes, Admin Code, and Department policies/procedures that pertain to the client's administered programs as well as the ability to apply state and federal tax laws and regulations pertaining to available benefits
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, to effectively communicate complex information
- Strong customer service focus
- Good attention to detail
We look forward to receiving your resume and speaking to you further about this position!