Looking for bilingual customer service representatives who will be responsible for providing superior service by assisting retail stores and their customers in preserving business relationships to create long-term, loyal customers.
Shift: Our Customer Care team rotates shifts on a monthly basis. The schedule is distributed a month in advance, so employees have time to plan for appointments. A candidate for this position will need to be available for all department hours (Monday- Saturday 9am-7pm and Sunday 11am-7pm.) They will work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day for a total of 40 hours a week.
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer inquiries via chat, email, and calls.
- Maintain up-to-date product and company knowledge.
- Gather facts regarding customer concerns and find solutions to resolve issues.
- Work with multiple departments to solve issues for customers and stores.
- Work with dealers, dealer advisors, district managers, and store managers to resolve the customers complaints.
- Work with leadership on customer service initiatives.
- Be helpful, courteous, and friendly to all those who contact the Customer Care Call Center.
- Maintain accurate call records of all Call Center activities.
- Adhere to all call center procedures and quality control standards.
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
- Ability to communicate effectively with dealers, customers, management, and personnel by telephone or through written communication
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, speak, and type (computer/analysis work).
- Strong customer service, professional telephone etiquette, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (assessments required)
- High school diploma. Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience.
We offer weekly Open Interviews on:
Tuesday - Thursdays
9:30am - 11:30am
1pm - 3pm
Cant make it during those times or you want to skip the wait....
Text us today at 863-667-0800 to schedule an interview!
We are located at:
1925 East Edgewood Drive
Lakeland, Florida 33803
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.