Spherion Staffing is actively recruiting for a full-time Bookkeeper to join a small and growing company in Hinesburg! We are searching for an
individual who is eager to learn, possesses honesty and a strong work ethic, and is open to being taught.
If you meet these qualifications, this position is an excellent opportunity for you to grow with our team!
- Performs daily and weekly entries in QuickBooks and participates in the timely completion of financial reports.
- Enters time-card data into the payroll service and manages related payroll activities.
- Maintains the general ledger and prepares reconciliation of all accounts.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable, including billing and cash receipts.
- Provides information to accountant for end-of-year tax submission.
- Administers employee benefits.
- Purchases non-inventory office supplies and miscellaneous items.
- Occasionally answers phone and routes calls.
- Performs other office, customer service, and order entry tasks as required
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
General Ledger Experience
Attention to Detail
- Degree in accounting or related field, or 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience.
- Attention to detail.
- This position requires sitting for extended periods in front of a monitor, walking, and
bending. Further, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move items up to 45 lbs.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.