Seeking a full time bookkeeper to assist a rapidly growing Bookkeeping firm with a growing portfolio of clients in managing their accounting needs with a focus on great customer service skills.
- Data input of day-to-day accounting operations
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable support
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Revenue recognition and Point of Sale data extraction.
- Speaking with clients and answering client accounting procedural questions
- Calculating and entering Month End Accruals and Adjusting Entries
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Updating the documentation of processes and procedures, as well as quarterly process reviews
- Communicating with clients timely and professionally
- High degree of customer service, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to problem solve. Learning new programs & problem solving issues is imperative.
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
High School Diploma
1 year Bookkeeping expereince
QuickBooks Online (required)
Microsoft Excel (Required)
Apply Now on this post!!
We offer weekly open interviews Mondays thru Fridays 9:30am-1:30pm
Walk-ins welcome, want to skip the wait....
Call us at 239-494-3044 or send us a text today at 239-263-2998 to schedule an interview!
We are located at:
4964 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34103
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.