pherion Ogden is here to help you start your new career endeavor! We are looking for an experienced brazer to join our client's team in Farr West.
Day Shift: Day Shift 5:00 am - 3:30 pm Mon - Thur with OT Every other Friday 5 am - 1 pm
Pay: $19 - $20/hr DOE
Brazes together components to assemble metal parts using a hand torch.
* Cleans joints of work pieces using wire brush or files.
* Examines seam and re-brazes defective joints. May braze together broken parts and cover holes to repair leaks.
* Completes appropriate internal control documents including final inspections sheets and quality control sheets.
* Conducts tests and inspections of products, processes to evaluate quality or performance; examines products or work to verify conformance to specifications.
* Performs routine preventative maintenance on machines as scheduled and required for TPM.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
* Ability to stay on task with minimal supervision
* Multi tasking experience
No Degree Required
* 1+ years experience as a brazer
* Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, proportions and decimals.
* Work requires continual attention to details in follow through, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.