Spherion Gainesville, FL has a client actively looking for a Building Maintenance Technician to act as liaison between departments on building maintenance issues. Let's get to work.
Temporary with the possibility of a permanent position
Schedule: FT, M-F, 8:30am - 5pm
Please email resumes to Rose Crane - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain a record of all expendable inventory using appropriate computer systems and in accordance with agency policy and procedures
- Initiate orders for expendable supplies and uniform items as necessary
- Receive, unpack, and inspect supplies and equipment
- Ensure that the interiors of the buildings are clean and well maintained, and proper cleaning procedures are used
- Order and stock cleaning and restroom supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience in inventory control, warehousing, or purchasing preferred
- Experience in general maintenance preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge and ability to make minor repairs, hang pictures, and other miscellaneous types of building and equipment maintenance
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work outdoors
Are you ready to start your next career? Please click here https://www.spherion.com/apply/75796/ to apply or call 352-378-2300 to inquire about our job opportunities.
We offer Medical, Dental, 401(k) and bonuses! We pay weekly!
Spherion Gainesville, FL is a drug free workplace.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.