Spherion has partnered with a growing Columbia engineering firm seeking an Electrical CAD Designer to join their team. This role will be responsible for working as a part of a team to create high-quality, budget conscious products to meet and exceed customer expectations.
This is an immediate direct hire opportunity that offers a competitive salary (DOE) and benefits package.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to collect design data and create designs for projects
- Incorporate design changes as needed
- Perform circuit and load calculations, conduit/conductor sizing, voltage drop, and overcurrent protection sizing calculations
- Adhere to applicable electrical codes
- Prepare drawings, maintain file organization, and comply with all quality control standards
- Create lighting fixture schedule
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with plotting and systems related to engineering design
- Electrical design experience in horizontal/vertical construction
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Visual
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Strong knowledge of IBC, NFPA, NEC, and other related codes
- Exposure to electrical and lighting systems design
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.