Now recruiting for a Calibration Specialist for the Conroe, Texas area. This Calibration Specialist is responsible for supporting the equipment calibration programs in accordance with applicable regulatory guidelines, manufacturer's specifications, and client's specifications.
- Maintains calibration/maintenance schedules
- Assists in the installation, operation, and performance qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) of laboratory instruments
- Calibrates/verifies/qualifies and performs preventative maintenance on laboratory equipment which include, but is not limited to, HPLC, UPLC, UV/Vis, GC, dissolution, FTIR, particle size analyzers, etc.
- Maintains inventory and researches options on prices and availability of parts
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Communicative and responsible
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of previous experience
Apply with Spherion today!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.