We are now hiring CSR agents for an established call center in Edinburg, TX! Positions provide customer services via telephone to clients regarding the selection, enrollment, and eligibility requirements for various Texas Health and Social Services Programs, including but not limited to Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or SNAP (formerly food stamps), and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
START DATES: June 13th, July 5th, July 18th!
3-5 DAYS OF TRAINING ONSITE THEN IT BECOMES A WORK FROM HOME POSITION.
** No HS diploma required **
***MUST LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF EDINBURG, TX***
- Practices active listening in order to take each caller's concerns seriously, fully understands the issue and then provides appropriate resolution or appropriate direction for next steps.
- Provides callers with an unbiased presentation of programs to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements and program questions, transferring callers to other Call Center units as needed.
- Answers customer questions including but not limited to items regarding available providers and enrollment processes in a prompt, courteous, and concise manner.
- Accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provider data elements on the various computer systems.
- Clearly communicates case and case processing information to the caller.
- Multi-tasks by simultaneously communicating with the client while researching their case and documenting the call.
- Continues to learn and refine program and computer navigation skills in response to updated policy and computer systems.
- Documents all customer encounters in clear and concise records.
- Meets individual performance standards, including the confidentiality and security of information.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Minimum 6 months experience in health care, human services, or customer service
knowledge/experience with Texas Medicaid and managed care programs (preferred)
Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse, and disadvantaged populations in a courteous and effective manner.
No Degree Required
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Ability to regularly attend work at various shift times as assigned.
If interested apply online and attach an updated resume and we will contact you within 1-2 business days!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.