Spherion Staffing Ocala is seeking a Checker/Loader. This is an entry level position within a distribution department at a bakery. This position is a temp to hire opportunity starting at $15/hour. Qualified candidates must be available to work Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Sunday (Off Sat/Tues). This is a 2nd Shift position - Qualified candidates must be available from 4:00P-12:00A
- Front line distribution operations that perform various duties including moving stacks of product, using pick to light programs or voice activated equipment, filling orders to a route, loading and unloading trucks, etc.
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system.
- Reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
Working hours: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Previous experience with a food product warehouse is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Stack and/or carry trays
- Push/pull stacks of product
Call and talk to a recruiter at Spherion today - 352-622-5273
Please visit https://www.spherion.com/jobs/florida/ocala/ to see all our open positions!
We will accept walk in applicants on Wednesdays from 10:00A-12:00P and 1:00P-3:00PM
500 SW 10th Street, Suite 309 Ocala, FL 34471
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.