Spherion Staffing has several openings for Cleaning/Restoration Technicians. The Restoration Technician will fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and will maintain a professional appearance including equipment as well as an assigned service vehicle. By providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the Restoration Technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration industry. Required to drive and to be available when the team is scheduled for an On-call week that includes NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS every 5-6 weeks rotation
Direct Hire Opportunity
Pay $18-22/hour DOE
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project
- Perform production processes as directed
- Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times
- Communicate with crew chief and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance
- Maintain an organized warehouse space. Clean and maintain the warehouse, office, and grounds, as assigned
- Develop production expertise in services, cleaning products, and equipment
- Other tasks/duties as required by employer
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
-Strong work ethic
-Strong oral communication skills
-Experience in cleaning, restoration, or construction preferred
-High school diploma/GED
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.