The Clerical Specialist will have flexible hours able to accommodate most schedules. You will be engaged in a wide variety of activities focused on providing extraordinary customer services for internal nd external customers.
Provide outstanding customer service for Internal and External Customers by efficiently executing transactional processes.
- Proficiently identify essential information required for invoice processing; prepare payments in applicable currency, and send necessary documents with payment.
- Efficiently and expediently accomplish set goals for invoice processing
- Work to identify and correct invoice errors. Effectively plan to define outcomes, identify changes, and implement solutions.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Recommend, develop, and implement process and system improvements to improve efficiency and strengthen controls.
- Interaction with multiple levels of accounting, IT, Internal Audit, and commercial and operational management.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Various Shifts Available)
- Knowledge of IBM system (CICS - APGO), and JDE
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, etc.
- Ability to function in a deadline oriented environment while paying attention to details. A great teammate with strong customer service skills, flexible, willing to do what it takes to get the task completed within a given time frame and under an established set of guidelines.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Dependable and desire to learn with a positive attitude.
- Strong data entry skills. Ability to effectively communicate. High School Diploma, Associate?s Degree Preferred.
Apply today here: https://www.spherion.com/apply/
For more information email email@example.com or call/text 217-425-4040.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.