Our Greensburg, PA client is looking for a 2nd shift CNC machinist for a temp to hire position!
• Candidate shall be proficient at operating CNC lathes and mills in a production environment.
This includes: Loading and unloading parts, making necessary speed and feed adjustments, conducting inprocess sample visual and quality inspections, performing tool and insert changes as needed and deburring parts as they come off the machine using dremels.
- Candidate shall be able to perform set-ups on CNC mills and lathes using existing programs and fixturing
- Candidate shall be accountable for housekeeping of his/her area and cleanliness of his/her machine as well as routine machine care and maintenance
- Position regularly requires the employee to: stand, use hands to handle and/or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms
- The work environment includes working near moving mechanical parts and machines that create a moderately high noise level. Wear protective equipment, work as part of a team, and understand and apply work-related documents such as operating manuals, maintenance instructions, and drawings!
Weekly pay and additional benefits offered! Pay rate will be based on experience and qualifications!