We are looking for individuals with at least three years of experience as a CNC operator. This is an immediate need. The work location for the position is in Conroe, Texas.
- Program, setup, and operate various CNC machines such as mills, lathes, and plasma burn table.
- Write and optimize programs to produce parts using various CAD/CAM programming software including ProNest, Esprit, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing quality and efficiency through improvements in tooling and program efficiency.
- Recommend/order tooling to support manufacturing operations.
- Estimate manufacturing production time and methods.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 3 years' experience programming and operating CNC mills and lathes preferred
- High School Diploma
- Experience with SAP, ProNest, Esprit, and CAD/CAM software
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.