Spherion Staffing is currently seeking CNC Operators to work within a manufacturing company. If you have machining experience and want to develop your skill, this is the position for you. This is a direct hire opportunity with benefits available.
- Be able to use caliper and micrometers
- Fill out all required paperwork and documentation
- Monitor efficiencies in Operating
- Reads and interprets blueprints
- Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Ability to operate CNC lathes and mills
- Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
- Understands and has the ability to perform tool wear offsets
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Experience operating CNC equipment preferred but not required
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and schematics
- Mathematical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Effective written and oral communication
Mon - Fri 7 am - 3:30 pm
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply
If you have any questions please contact Missi Abfalter at 218-346-3801
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.