The Professional Division of Spherion Mid Ohio is partnered with a growing and exciting organization in Mansfield, Ohio who services a multitude of industries for their tooling needs!
Seeking a CNC Programmer/Operator to join their 2nd shift team (3pm-11:30pm)!
Up to $30/hr. based on experience.
**This is a Direct Hire Opportunity – NEVER go through a temp-to-hire process if selected!**
We are looking to hire a skilled CNC programmer/Operator to operate and maintain vertical 3 axis & 5 axis CNC equipment (Fanuc & Fagor). As a CNC programmer/Operator, you will be responsible for reading and interpreting technical blueprints, inputting the design specifications, adjusting the machine cutting paths, and performing quality checks on the final product. You may also be required to perform routine machine maintenance and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the manufacturing process. To ensure success as a CNC Programmer/Operator, you should have extensive experience working in manufacturing, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work unsupervised. Ultimately, a top-class CNC programmer/Operator works quickly and efficiently, ensuring all products meet the specifications of the client.
CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design models.
- Loading raw materials into the CNC machine.
- Inputting the product design into the computer modeling software (Siemens NX).Choosing and loading the correct cutting tools for the job.
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product specifications.
- Troubleshooting issues during the manufacturing process.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage and on the final product.
- Cleaning and maintaining the machine.
- Training new staff on machine operation procedures.
CNC Programmer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous work experience as a CNC programmer on vertical 3 axis & 5 axis / Fanuc & Fagor controllers.
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and stick to a deadline.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.