Spherion Staffing is currently seeking an experienced CNC Setup Operator. In this position you will be responsible for managing CNC equipment from setup to operation, producing machines parts. This is a direct hire opportunity with benefits available.
- Conduct all setup and quality operations in support of machining for self and others
- Setup and operate machines in accordance with process sheets and any other required paperwork
- Create, edit and/or retrieve CNC programs from system files and execute
- Use manufacturing paperwork such as blueprints, schematics, etc. to manufacture product that meets quality requirements
- Able to do offset, compensations, and conditional switches
- Load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Use gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- 3+ years of experience setting up and operating CNC equipment
- Mathematical aptitude including basic math, geometry
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and technical drawings
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
Mon - Fri 7 am - 3:30 pm
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply
If you have any questions please contact Missi Abfalter at 218-346-3801
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.