American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc is a Tier 1 Automotive and mobility provider for a variety of auto manufacturers. AAM designs, engineers and manufactures Driveline and Metal Forming Technologies to support types of vehicles.
1st: 6am- 2:20pm Monday - Friday
2nd: 2pm-10:20pm Monday - Friday
3rd: 10pm-6:20am Sunday- Friday
With potential of weekend overtime
Pay Rate :$16.48- $22.30/hr (shift differential) with perfect attendance
- Responsible for the quality of the work produced, ensures the machines are running to performance requirements
- Accurately performs all required inspections and documents-records own inspection results per requirements
- Adheres to all required safety practices including use of required PPE
- Enters required information into the XPPS system using designated shop floor computer terminals
- Performs and completes all required operator preventative maintenance tasks
- Communicate process status to other associates effectively
Temp-to-hire window: 90 day temp-to-hire
Successful candidates will have CNC experience, good attendance, great eye-hand coordination, great eye for detail, willingness to learn, the ability to lift up to 50lbs, and a great attitude. Previous blueprint reading experience. This position does require high school diploma.