A local bank is looking for someone who can generate and service a commercial loan portfolio while maintaining acceptable risk and meeting all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- As appropriate, renew, amend, or extend existing loans within the portfolio
- Analyze financial and credit information
- Present loans at Loan Committee and Board meetings as required
- Work with vendors and federal agencies participating in special loans; i.e. SBA, MBOI, Montana West Economic Development
- Perform collateral inspections and appraisals
- Collect delinquent payments. Pursue legal remedies when necessary and as authorized by Loan Committee.
- Sell additional bank products and services to include credit cards, rapid reserves, merchant processing, real estate, and deposit products including technology enhancements such as online, mobile banking, and remote deposit capture
- Maintain knowledge of banking products and services to cross-sell to customers
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Must be able to conduct oneself in a manner that promotes trust in the individual and our organization
-Must maintain confidentiality at all times due to the nature of information about customers and transactions
-Work cooperatively and respectfully with all Bank Team Members
-Self-directed, must be able to fulfill the responsibilities of the position with minimal supervision
-Must be able to prioritize and organize responsibilities to maximize productive results
-Provide exceptional customer service internally and externally while maintaining knowledge of
Bank policies and procedures,
-Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, or a related field desirable
-Previous lending experience required minimum 4 years
-Must have (or be able to obtain within 6 months) an insurance license for product sales
-Must be bondable
-Computer proficiency required the ability to use the internet, email, and Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Apply now at www.spherion.com/apply/75034
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.