We are hiring team members for a local biotech company! As the Component Prep Operator you will prepare equipment prior to each batch operation in accordance with SOPs and quality controls, making adjustments for size and/or product as necessary. To learn more, review below and apply!
In addition to preparing and monitoring the equipment during each batch operation you will complete all documentation related to the status of the equipment associated with each batch and maintain compliance for cleaning requirements.
- Assemble, disassemble, maintain, and sanitize the production operating equipment as necessary.
- Monitor production equipment while in operation to ensure quality of product.
- Ensure that production equipment is safe and that, while in operation, it is run safely by all personnel.
- Complete all necessary documentation regarding the equipment and its operational performance to meet regulatory and cGMP requirements.
- Run Autoclave to sterilize product prior to packaging.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM (Various Shifts Available)
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required 2 year technical degree
- 2-5 years experience as a Production Set-up Operator or mechanic in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic knowledge and use of hand tools
- Sound decision making skills
- Good math, reading, writing skills
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Mental and visual acuity for production of quality product
- Basic computer skills ? Microsoft Office package
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Apply online and then call our office.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.