In the market for a new career opportunity? Spherion is partnering with a Columbia-based client in search of a Contact Center Representative with excellent customer service and communication skills. This is a temporary opportunity that offers competitive pay and a friendly and welcoming team and management staff!
- Recommend products and services to customers
- Input and release orders using established procedures
- Escalate priority issues
- Answer inbound phone calls for new orders and questions about existing orders
- Document all order information in alignment with guidelines and procedures
- Initiate outbound calls to customers for clarity on orders
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Knowledge of call center technology desired
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn AS400
- Skilled at data entry; minimum of 35-40 WPM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.