We're looking for critical thinkers, who go the extra mile when it comes to customer service. We need strong candidates to support internal and external customers with inquiries and complaints regarding financial products and services.
- Conduct investigative steps to identify the issues, and process complex transactions online.
- Perform moderately complex initiatives to resolve client issues and review complaints for regulatory and non-regulatory flags, and classify risks appropriately in case management systems to ensure customer issues are addressed while maintaining compliance with internal company requirements and standards
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate non-routine client concerns to more experienced individuals. Interact with internal and external customers to respond to the raised concerns, as well as determine appropriate course of action
- In this role you will seek ways to determine appropriate course of action. Serve as an intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiate, and enact settlements accordingly
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Various Shifts Available)
- Microsoft Products - MS Word, MS Excel
- 2+ years of contact experience in a Financial Services environment, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Lifetime background check
- Ability to research, take notes, and document complaints
- Strong communication skills with the ability to de-escalate customers over the phone (expect 5+ high level calls per day)
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills - candidates will have to manage a pipeline of complaints
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.