The Customer Service Representative is responsible for working with customers to understand their needs and provide them ongoing support as needed. The Customer Service Representative will communicate with the customer via telephone and email to assist with placing orders and resolving questions. A successful Customer Service Representative will be experienced with a fast-paced environment with exceptional data-entry skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Serve as the liaison between key customers and internal teams and provide timely communication to all parties
- Respond promptly and resolve any issues faced by customers to maintain trust
- Enter purchase orders, which involves providing pricing and program information and recording details of inquiries, issues, comments, and actions taken
- Assist with customer and dealer training and sales presentations
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Associate's degree or experience in lieu of education
- Proven exceptional data entry skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-task ability
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
Apply with us today at www.spherion.com/apply/75102 or call (217) 359-4488.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.