Spherion, in partnership with our innovative fitness technology client, is recruiting multiple Customer Service Representatives. In this role, you will provide exceptional service to ensure the satisfaction of all customers.
Our client company provides excellent opportunities for growth, a supportive and casual work environment, and is passionate about improving the health and wellness of its community.
If you enjoy working with people, are a quick learner, and possess strong computer proficiency, submit your resume today!
Details & Perks:
- Temporary with the opportunity for permanent hire!
- 100% onsite in Cottage Grove, WI with the potential for hybrid/remote work in the future
- Full-time schedule: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm with a 1-hour lunch break
- Access to a fully equipped workout facility
- Great benefits package offered upon permanent hire which includes, health, dental, & vision insurance, life insurance, 401k, PTO, paid holidays, product discounts, wellness programs, and MORE!
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide information and solutions, listening actively to understand needs
- Monitor email inbox and answer inquiries in a timely manner
- Utilize internal database to research and provide guidance to field technicians or clients
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to appropriately triage necessary workflow
- Ensure accurate documentation of all data in the CRM system
- Follow-up on pending cases as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required
- Trainability and the desire to learn are crucial for success in this role
- Call center, customer service, or fitness industry experience is desired
- Computer proficiency including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and actively listen
- Strong typing, grammar, and spelling skills are a plus
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.