Spherion Staffing is currently seeking an experienced, friendly, and reliable customer service representative for an appliance company located in Fort Myers, FL. This is a full time position Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
- Work in the eCommerce Dashboards space ability to reply to messages, handle claims, up-sell, process returns and give feedback to customers.
- Follow appropriate procedures from start to finish ensuring customer satisfaction with existing customers.
- Work towards continuous improvement with our virtual processes and procedure
- Scheduling and troubleshooting for Technicians out in the field.
- Awareness and knowledge regarding programming and some coding with highly functioning computer skills
- Helping with any other duties.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a call center environment or customer service oriented role
- Computer proficiency
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office
There are several ways to apply!
Apply in person Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am-12:30pm or call our office to schedule an appointment at 239-939-9999
Address: 12500 World Plaza Ln bldg 40 suite 1, Fort Myers, FL 33907
Apply on line www.spherionjobcentral.com
Email your resume by replying to this post
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.