Spherion Staffing Ocala is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives. This is a temp to hire opportunity starting at $16/hour. This position has multiple schedules available, and qualified candidates must be available to work Monday through Friday. First shift is available for 8:00A to 5:00P or 9:00A to 6:00P. There is also a second shift position, with a schedule of 11:00A-8:00P; this position does include a $2/hour shift differential.
- Verbal communication via phone, written communication via electronic means with customers for the purpose of receiving and processing orders for products.
- Verify billing and shipping information, confirm pricing and availability of all orders.
- Maintain a daily liaison relationship with sales representatives and customers regarding orders, product research, returned goods, service products and product pricing.
- Will solicit sale of new product or services
- Adjust for queries concerning billing or services rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for further investigation.
- Performs debits and credits when needed for returns of products or billing errors
- Help with other duties as needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Various Shifts Available)
- Previous medical manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of related experience (Call Center experience preferred)
Call and talk to a recruiter at Spherion today - 352-622-5273
Please visit https://www.spherion.com/jobs/florida/ocala/ to see all our open positions!
We will accept walk in applicants!
Wednesdays from 10:00A-12:00P AND 1:00P to 3:00P
500 SW 10th Street, Suite 309 Ocala, FL 34471
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.