We are hiring eager Customer Service Schedulers for our client in Cherry Valley, IL. These are 60-Day temp-to-hire opportunities that offer competitive wages and benefits upon successful completion of the program. The training during the program is excellent, the facility environment is professional, clean, inviting - and the benefit package upon full-time hire is excellent! As your staffing local in Rockford, we will set you up to be successful and support you throughout the program.
Please attach an updated resume for immediate consideration!
* $17/HR Starting Wage
* Hours: Monday thru Friday range from 7:30am to 5:00pm (8-hour shifts per day depending on start
* This position requires a positive attitude and a team orientated approach to getting work done
* 60-day Temp-To-Hire program. 30-days to evaluate performance and attendance - then a 30-day
* The company is looking for personable and trainable people who believe in shared success in a team
*Full benefit platform including Major Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability!
*PTO / Sick / Holiday Pay!
Customer Service Schedulers will be responsible for coordinating inbound/outbound communication with internal technicians and customers. Their purpose is to provide all customers with a great experience starting with scheduling, coordinating appointments and providing route optimization with internal technicians who provide outside services with clients throughout the region. It's a great experience when you can work closely with your fellow team members on a daily basis!
*The training period is for 6-months. PTO starts at 6-months with 5 days or 40 hours with a maximum of 8 days or 64-hours!
*After 1-year of employment, PTO increases to 10 days or 80 hours with a maximum of 13 days or 104 hours!
*Sick Days start after 6-months. Employees will received six (6) paid sick days and six (6) per calendar year thereafter.
*Open Enrollment for the full Healthcare Platform starts on 10/01/23 and the same annual date each year. They cannot change their internal Healthcare policy which is very comprehensive and competitive!
*They hold holiday luncheons with the whole team and other company perks!
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Various Shifts Available)
* Determine and execute the use of appropriate software
* Locate files for all customers to be scheduled in their assigned regions
* Prepare and map efficient and cost effective routes for the assigned mobile units and compliance
* Create, upload/enter and distribute calendars for assigned mobile units in various formats
* Review the customer protocol and requirements
* Create and maintain notes for each customer in the appropriate format and software
* Initiate and remain in contact with customers by phone or email throughout the scheduling process
* Keep track of all data and documents
* Proficiency in computer programs and other software applications
* Good typing skills
* Experience in the customer service field is required
* Telephone and interpersonal skills are required
* Must possess the ability to understand or comprehend written and/or oral instructions
* HS or GED equivalent required
* A minimum of 6-months related experience and 1+ years of experience using word processing,
spreadsheet software and customer service
* A background check is required
* Some general computer testing
* A background check is required
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.