We are looking for a full time, direct hire Database Administrator in Altoona, PA
The Database Administrator is responsible for the overall management and organization of the Diocesan database in addition to providing administrative support by completing the following duties in a professional and confidential manner.
• Managing and maintaining Raiser’s Edge donor database functionality including user accounts, global changes, gift entry, reporting, queries, online giving, and data clean-up to ensure consistent and accurate data
• Maintaining and generating associated reports
• Scheduling events and appeals
• Creating and implementing standard operating procedures
• Providing high level administrative support by answering and initiating phone calls, managing applicable calendars and schedules, coordinating associated meetings and implementing mailings and communications processes
Are supportive of the mission of the Catholic Church
Able to satisfactorily complete background checks and training applicable to Diocesan requirements
Have an Associate degree in related field and two years of database administration experience or five years of experience preferably in a nonprofit setting
Have a high level of practical experience in Raiser’s Edge or similar system used to track non-profit fundraising activities
Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Are able to maintain high levels of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
If this sounds like you we should talk
Email me with questions at email@example.com
When applying online directly, please choose Professional Services...