Spherion Gainesville FL has a client in need of a talented Designer to join their furniture design team. If you are skilled in CET and furniture sales, this is your opportunity to work in an innovative customer focused organization. Let's get to work.
Temp to hire position
Salary: $35K - $45K per year
Schedule: FT, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Email Lou Carlton - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Works collaboratively with Sales and clients to develop creative furniture solutions that support project needs
- Attends customer planning meetings; presents furniture concepts and information to customer for review and approval
- Selects furniture finishes
- Creates accurate product specifications and detailed installation drawings for projects
- Coordinates furniture layouts with Architectural and Engineering construction drawings
- Check other designer's specifications
- Other duties as requested
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Knowledge of ADA guidelines and Florida and/or International Building codes NCIDQ certified a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design
- Proficient in AutoCAD (CET a plus)
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of varying types of furniture products/manufacturers and able to learn and apply new product knowledge in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize high volume workload and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with wide range of people both within and outside of the company
Are you ready to start your next career? Please click here https://www.spherion.com/apply/75796/ to apply or call us at 352-378-2300 to inquire about our job opportunities.
We offer Medical, Dental, 401(k) and bonuses! We pay weekly!
Spherion Gainesville, FL is a drug free workplace.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.