Do you have diesel mechanic experience? Are you seeking an opportunity with a growing company in the lakes area? Spherion Staffing is currently seeking experienced diesel mechanics / technicians. These are direct hire opportunities with a full benefits package available.
- Diagnose, rebuild, and repair fleet diesel equipment (tractors, trailers, and related parts)
- Complete preventative maintenance and standard vehicle maintenance of fleet diesel equipment
- Complete thorough documentation for work orders of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Complete detailed mechanical inspections and repairs with minimal supervision
- Replaces defective components as instructed
- Identifies root cause of failures/conditions and perform repairs as required
- May be required to operate a company vehicle to diagnose and repair equipment as part of a road-side service call
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum of 2 years related experience with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty and medium duty equipment
- Experience with Volvo, Mack, and Paccar products preferred
- Must possess own tools
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift, push, pull 50 lbs, 100 lbs on occasion
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply
If you have any questions please contact Missi Abfalter at 218-346-3801
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.