Spherion Staffing of Sidney, OH is looking for an experienced individual to prepare and keep the financial records of the Chamber of Commerce, Sidney Visitors Bureau and Shelby County Safety Council under the direction of the Chamber President.
Job Duties Include:
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements and reports for the Sidney-Shelby County Chamber of Commerce, the Sidney Visitors Bureau, and Shelby County Safety Council.
- Make timely bank deposits for all entities cited above.
- Monitor Chamber investment performance and make recommendations to the Chamber President.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements for all entities cited above.
- Oversee and perform required billing and oversee accounts receivable functions for all entities cited above.
- Maintain up to date and complete Chamber membership records in both hard copy and electronic formats.
- Oversee, utilize, and maintain comprehensive membership database, Atlas.
- Maintain and store financial and organizational records for all entities cited above in accordance with acceptable IRS standards.
- 1st shift; 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday- Friday.
- Post High School degree or certification not required with commensurate experience.
- Working knowledge of Cash Basis Accounting, preferably in a not for profit environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A working knowledge of Peachtree (Sage) will be helpful.
- Education Level: High School
- Career Level: mid-level
Spherion offers ACA compliant health insurance once you start working! For additional details, please ask during your virtual interview with us!
Interested candidates need to fill out our online application and then call the office at (937) 419-4200 for further assistance....