Spherion, in partnership with our biotechnology client headquartered in Fitchburg-WI, is seeking a Dispensing Technician! This role is-
- Direct hire with a benefits package offered
- A 2nd shift schedule: Monday- Friday 2 pm -10:30 pm
- Locate and collect components needed for product assembly
- Setup and operation of the automated product finishing equipment
- Operation of all equipment in accordance with department safety and quality guidelines
- Accurate documentation of processes using production paperwork and computer data entry
- Clean and troubleshoot automated product finishing equipment
- Assist in inventory reconciliation
- Cross-train in other departments as needed
- Demonstrate inclusion through your words and actions and be accountable for a safe workspace. Act with kindness, curiosity, and respect for others
- Embrace and be open to incorporating our client's 6 Emotional & Social Intelligence (ESI) core principles in daily work
- Understand and comply with ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements applicable to our client's business
- High School diploma or proven work experience to ensure success in the role
- Competency in general math
- General computer literacy
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Efficient with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prior production environment experience including the operation of various types of filling and packaging equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- Ability to use a computer/Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment (safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, lab coat, etc.)
- Ability to occasionally move, lift, and lower objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to move up to 300 lbs. on a dolly and 500 lbs. on a pallet jack occasionally
- Ability to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time and bend multiple times per day
- Ability to use hands for repetitive motions throughout shift
- Ability to work in -20 degrees C temperature occasionally
- Visual acuity for quality inspections
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.