Submit your resume today to join our biotechnology client's 2nd shift team as a Dispensing Technician! In this role, you will work in a production environment and be responsible for the operation of automated product-finishing equipment.
Details & Perks:
- Direct hire
- Excellent benefits package
- Shift differential
- Location in Fitchburg, WI
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 2:00 pm- 10:30 pm
- Compile components for product assembly
- Operate automated product-finishing equipment safely and in accordance with guidelines
- Document processes accurately electronically and on physical paperwork
- Maintain the cleanliness of your assigned equipment
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve to resolve equipment issues
- Assist with inventory, the annual deep clean, and cycle counts as needed
- Complete Level 1 Product Finishing Career Grid crosstraining
- Demonstrate inclusion through your own words and actions and be accountable for a safe workspace. Act with kindness, curiosity, and respect for others
- Embrace and incorporate our client's 6 Emotional & Social Intelligence (ESI) core principles in daily work
- Understand and comply with ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements applicable to our client's business
- High school diploma, an equivalent degree, or applicable work experience. Prior experience in a production environment, in the operation of automated packaging equipment, and an aptitude for understanding/using machinery are preferred
- Mathematical proficiency
- Tech savvy including computer skills (Microsoft applications)
- Accurate, efficient, and highly organized
- Team player
- Ability to work in a clean room environment
- Ability to wear safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, lab coat, etc. as required
- Ability to occasionally move, lift, and lower objects weighing up to 75 lbs
- Ability to move up to 300 lbs. on a dolly and 500 lbs. on a pallet jack if needed
- Ability to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time, bend multiple times per day, and use hands for repetitive motions throughout your shift
- Ability to work in -20 degrees C temperature if needed
- Visual acuity for detailed inspections
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.