Spherion is hiring for experienced Assemblers to join the team of a manufacturer in Burkburnett, TX! Employees will be working on HVAC units, assembling and wiring products.
Working schedule is Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm, with overtime offered. Pay rate starts at $15.00/hr and will depend on experience.
- Assemble variety of pieces on HVAC units
- Troubleshoot chiller units, pump skids, cooling tower electrical and mechanical problems
- Mount electrical components such as contactors, relays, breakers, terminal blocks, PLCs, digital controllers, switches, and wire an entire unit from ground up
- Have working knowledge of air conditioning and electrical systems, machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes, electrical formulas, and handbooks
- Ability to use various testing devices related to the air conditioning, electrical and mechanical trades
- Ability to brazing copper piping or ability to learn
- Ability to work on projects simultaneously and prioritize work, as required
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a quality team member in a demanding service environment
- Must be able to read wiring diagrams
- Must have HVAC wiring/electrical experience
- Minimum of 1 year assembly experience in a heavy industrial / commercial setting
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must submit to a background check and drug screen
Please register at www.spherion.com/apply. Once you've registered, please come to our office at 4020 Call Field Rd Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-4pm for a prescreen interview. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.