Spherion has partnered with a growing engineering firm seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This role will be responsible for creating engineering solutions through drawings, system specifications, and designs while overseeing complex engineering projects focused in electrical engineering.
If you're a College grad with an Electrical Engineering degree from an ABET accredited school & have your EIT certificate, this is a firm that is willing to provide sponsorship to obtain your PE.
This is a direct hire opportunity that offers a salary (DOE) + benefits package.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of engineering practices and principles while working independently or with a team
- Monitor and develop designs, work plans, and specifications from conceptual design through construction
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely, efficient manner while staying within budget
- Maintain highest level of client satisfaction through regular communication, adhering to applicable codes, and meeting client expectations on timeline and quality standards
- Develop project estimates, complete layouts, calculations, and system designs
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience working in Revit, SKM Power Tools, Comcheck, and Visual
- Active PE license is desired
- Construction industry background
- 3-5 years as an Electrical Engineer
- BS in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited school
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Working towards or has obtained Fundamentals of Engineering (FE/EIT) Exam
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills with strong knowledge in engineering design
- Experience applying, interpreting, and completing designs in compliance with industry codes (IBC, NFPA, NEC)
- Strong knowledge of electrical design and construction administration for horizontal and vertical projects
- Skilled at working with a variety of electrical systems (low and medium voltage, fire alarm, grounding, generator/UPS systems, lightning protections, etc.)
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.