We are hiring Electrical Integrators to join a client's team in Knightdale! This is a great opportunity to join dynamic organization and expand a career! In this critical role, you will be the expert in the integration of electrical equipment, while adhering to all engineering and quality specifications. Learn more below and apply today! This position will kick off ASAP!
- Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints
- Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc
- Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new installations following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit using rulers, measuring devices, hand tools, pipe threader, and conduit bender
- Adheres to ISO9001 standards
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Great attitude to work with team and leadership
No Degree Required
- KANBAN experience in inspection scheduling and in-process inspections
- Knowledgeable in the project process flow
- Must be able to read and understand posted bulletins, regulations, rule books, manufacturer manuals, and work instructions
- Must be able to work in a team environment which requires cooperating with others, offering help when needed, and maintaining positive work relationships
- Report inventory use as required
- Able to lift up to 50# consistently
- Must have a valid Drivers License
Apply online and call our office! Ask for Jose or Joy. 919-873-5588
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.