The Professional Division of Spherion Mid Ohio is partnered with an evolving Ashland manufacturing facility seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team! Come be a part of this forward thinking and growing team!
Are you a culture and team builder? Do you have a natural eye and passion for continuous improvement? Do you take pride in your role of directing maintenance activities and driving a team to success? Have you been in a rotational molding or injection molding manufacturing environment? If so, this might be the role for you!
**This is a direct hire opportunity, NEVER go through a temp-to-hire process. If selected, day ONE you are this companies employee!**
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for all maintenance related tasks in manufacturing and building maintenance. Responsible for supervision over maintenance personnel and their performance.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager:
· Maintains all manufacturing equipment to ensure proper operation, utilizing effective TPM methodology to develop a system that improves downtime month over month.
· Understand trouble shooting and manufacturing technology
· Schedule maintenance projects and priorities to meet business needs and production timelines. Assign duties to maintenance staff, document staffs service performance, and give feedback to the staff on their performance to the customer daily.
· Assist and support with all team and company projects.
· Identify and track cost savings and process improvements monthly.
· Oversee training and evaluation of maintenance employees and documents progress of both Safety and Performance.
· Issue both written and verbal warnings when needed. Review warnings with human resource manager for possible disciplinary actions.
· Maintenance shop to be clean and organized and maintained daily.
· Monitor and assist in correcting safety issues indicated on the monthly safety walk through or issues brought up by the safety team.
· Schedule overtime as needed to ensure production is not interrupted.
· Hold meetings with manufacturing and plant managers once a week to review all needs and projects.
Qualifications for Maintenance Manager:
Minimum of 2 years' experience in maintenance leadership role.
Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic, IT, PLC and mechanical systems.
Microsoft Office experience, preferred.