Spherion Staffing Leesburg, FL has a direct-hire opportunity for an experienced Electrician to join a well established and growing manufacturer located in Sumterville, FL.
The schedule varies and you must be available for day or night shifts as needed for production needs. The minimum starting pay rate is $25/hr.
The Electrician will be responsible for:
- the installation of electrical components,
- diagnosing source(s) of trouble (troubleshooting),
- dismantling or assembling machines (partially or completely), and performing electrical, or electronic repairs as necessary,
- replacing broken or defective parts; reporting repairs needed or parts required to complete job assignments,
- keeping all production machinery in top operation condition at all times by doing preventive maintenance checks.
Working hours: 4:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Possess skills to use proper tools and ability to install electrical components and trouble shoot electrical problems on any and all production and support machinery.
- Must be able to physically perform all assigned tasks; requires full use of both hands, arms and legs (lifting, bending, turning and crawling underneath machines).
- Must possess skills necessary to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume or call or text our office at 352-728-8787.
1710 Citrus Blvd.
Leesburg, FL 34748
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.