Spherion CT has an immediate need for an experienced Electronics Test Technician to join a fast growing company!
Responsible for testing, aligning, troubleshooting, repairing, and modifying circuit boards to obtain specified
Perks & Benefits:
- Limited mandatory OT - Choose additional hours that fit YOUR schedule
- Temp to hire position in 90 days (meeting hiring criteria)
- $16 per hour to start - increase upon hire by client
- Promotional and training opportunities
For this ELECTRONICS TEST TECHNICIAN role include but are not limited:
- Test various circuit board chassis to comply with customers specifications.
- Make repairs down to component level on circuit boards.
- Make adjustments and calibrations to circuit boards.
- Modify functions of circuit boards to conform to specific requirements.
- Set up standard test apparatus or test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional and operational tests to evaluate.
performance and reliability of circuit boards.
- Analyze and interprets test data.
- Adjust, calibrate, align, and modify circuitry, components and records effects on unit performance.
- Complete paperwork associated with testing and troubleshooting.
- Fabricate cables for use with test equipment and circuit boards as needed.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Previous electronics assembly experience preferred
1+ Year Manufacturing experience
Experience using a microscope
Spherion CT is the TOP RATED staffing agency in our area!
Visit us, call or text today to learn more - Job matching & Immediate Interviews
Apply with us today www.spherion.com/apply/75674.
Follow us on facebook, instagram, LinkedIn & TikTok to find out more about Spherion CT
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.