Spherion Ogden is looking for individuals with prior machine operator experience to join our client's team in the Ogden BDO. This role is with a leading manufacturer of health and wellness products including capsules, tablets, and powders for dietary supplements and sports nutrition.
* Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment related to the encapsulation process,
including: room and equipment cleanliness, machinery setup, product verification (before, during, and after
* Must follow all safety and company policies on a daily basis.
* Verifies that proper documentation is completed accurately, timely, and properly filed.
* Good mechanical skills are a must.
* Accountable for the quality of product made.
* Accurate and timely recording of materials received, process parameters, product produced, scrap, and
excess on specified documents.
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
* Great attention to detail
* Stable work history
* Interest in cross training
* Prior pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
No Degree Required
* Able to comprehend and act on detail written work instruction.
* Must follow all SOP???s and cGMP requirements.
* Ability to follow all forms of instructions and directions, particularly work orders, safety, and company
* Must be able to understand gram and kilo scales.
* Must be able to work in a humid room.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
* Ability to lift, twist, crawl, reach, grab, bend, stoop, climb, or perform similar activities as needed and stand
for long periods.
* Must be able to understand, speak, read and write in English in order to perform the essential functions of
the job as they relate to comprehension of laws, regulations, standards, documents and other internal and
* Earn holiday and PTO pay from day one.
* Health benefits available after 30 days.
* Monthly attendance incentives
* 401 K benefits after 90 days with a 4% match
* DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Text ENCAPS to 801-825-1100 for an interview.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.