Direct Hire Opportunity for an Engineering Technician position in Wadena, MN. In this role you will be working within a manufacturing environment, overseeing the engineering process throughout the organization. You will be responsible for engineering functions and working closely with a team to design, create and manufacture quality products.
- Coordinate new product and product changes with Design Engineering. Administer and oversee the Engineering Change Process throughout the organization.
- Embrace continuous improvement and Lean principles. Take a lead role within the Engineering team to seek out and evaluate automation opportunities and productivity improvements.
- Participate in the product planning and tooling processes. Become an integral member of the Product Development Team as it relates to process routing and structure creation and process development.
- Develop and document process documentation, including hang methods in paint, in-process quality checks, process instructions and alerts.
- Ensure a safe work environment for self and others. Follows all safety rules and regulations. Demonstrate commitment to safety program.
- Other duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 2-year Technical or Engineering degree
- Competency in Solid Works or Autocad highly preferred
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing environments or practices highly desired.
- Competency in keyboard skills, Microsoft Office Suite
- Bill of Material and process routing design
- Mathematical aptitude
- Team player
- Effective communication skills
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply
If you have any questions please contact Missi Abfalter at 218-346-3801
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.