We are recruiting a full time, direct hire, Executive Director of Charities and homeless shelter staff in Altoona.
The Executive Director is responsible for maintaining the agencies’ mission and philosophy as it relates to the Gospel and teachings of the Catholic church in addition to executing management, financial and development endeavors.
• Directing all fund development plans and activities including gift acquisitions and processes
• Coordinating services with public and private agencies such as the Department of Welfare; United Way; Human Services; local universities; funding services, etc.
• Networking on behalf of the agencies and creating awareness of the needs of clients and staff while acting in liaison with Catholic Charities, USA
• Creating and implementing strategic planning in coordination with the Catholic Charities Advisory Board
• Writing of all relevant grants
• Overseeing invoicing, billing and payroll and preparing associated reports for presentation to The Diocese and other organizations
• Providing leadership and guidance to staff members
If you are a practicing Catholic, and this sounds like you, please let me know and we can talk.
Email questions to email@example.com
If applying direct online, please select Professional Services...