Spherion Staffing is currently seeking a Fabricator in Hawley, MN. Ideal candidates will have fabrication experience in a manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity with a benefits package available.
- Read and understand blueprints
- Observes operation of equipment and verifies conformance of the work piece to specifications
- Perform tooling changes
- Perform daily inspections and complete routine maintenance
- Assist maintenance and/or service technicians with troubleshooting and basic repairs
- Prepare/stage parts for the next operation
- Ability to operate a variety of machinery; shear, angle shear, drill press, forklift, press break, punch press, etc.
- Use general hand tools to set up, run, troubleshoot and operate various equipment such as laser, saw, robotic beam line, etc.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- One year of manufacturing fabrication experience or similar
No Degree Required
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of metal fabrication
- Various welding equipment
- Willingness to learn may substitute some experience
Mon - Thurs 6am - 4:30pm, OT on Friday
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply
If you have any questions please contact Missi Abfalter at 218-346-3801
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.