Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the facility by operating, troubleshooting and performing repairs on Process equipment and other systems to sustain the required environment of this facility, along with BMS, PCS and EMS systems. The manager of the position is specifically looking for skilled candidates/skilled may not necessarily include GMP experience/may include equipment repair.
- Preventative maintenance of commercial equipment and systems including: inspect systems and their components (e.g. autoclaves, CIP, WFI, fermentors, etc.) and identify necessary repairs, perform routine and preventative maintenance as needed and/or assigned per GMP requirements, clean systems (e.g. coils, condensation pans, drain lines, etc.) to ensure units are operating correctly, prepare maintenance documentation per GMP requirements.
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance calibrations on GMP equipment.
- Respond to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety and production concerns.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of building and maintenance policies, procedures, SOP???s, codes, regulations, etc.
- Available to work on call after hours to resolve immediate safety concerns.
Apply today! Interviewing immediately.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.