This position is accountable for cleaning and sanitizing as scheduled/needed in order to provide employees, customers, and visitors with a clean and orderly fashion
- Clean assigned rooms, areas, and hallways
- Remove garbage and empty trash cans and dumpsters
- Restock supplies in lunchrooms, janitorial closets, restrooms, wash areas, and other designated areas as needed.
- Report building repair needs to Team Supervisor
- Follow written and verbal instructions from Team Supervisor
- Follow and continually monitor established safety procedures to assure a clean and safe work environment is promoted and maintained.
- Provide quality in all goods and services delivered to internal and external customers through an approach of thorough planning, responsible implementation, and continuous improvement.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that interfaces well with customers, clients, co-workers, and management members.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Working hours: 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Previous custodial experience preferred
Ability to understand written and spoken English
Ability to use safety equipment, such as gloves, safety glasses, etc.
Ability to use cleaning equipment, including but not limited to hand brooms, push brooms, dust mops, wet mops, mop bucket and wringers, vacuums, carpet extractors, automatic scrubbers, burnishers, automatic sweepers, side to side scrubbers, buffers, all surface cleaners, and recycling bins.
Perform cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
H.S. Diploma or GED
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.